04 November 2006

My Ramblings

Racefan's Rambling at Last:

After years of using the internet, and search constantly for new and interesting info to absorb, I have finally decided to join the Blogosphere, and share some of the stuff I do and find. Searching for interesting and informative blogs has been, without a doubt, the single most effective method of trolling the net for interesting subjects. No-one can possibly "see" more than the tiniest fraction of the massive scale of the internet, (so few years into what I am sure will be a long history), so in a few years we will have no chance! When a Google search gives you millions or results, you will only ever have time to investigate a portion. Blogging is one way of finding like-minded people, and using the work they have done!

So, here I am with my small contribution. I am still getting organized, so will leave for now, but I will return with my first few thoughts and links REAL SOON.

No comments: